The Binion's Horseshoe pin! Inspired by the horseshoe shaped sign that used to sit on the corner facade of the building.
Opened in 1951 by the infamous Benny Binion, this casino quickly became one of the most popular casinos on Fremont St. It was also famously the first casino to ditch the sawdust floors for carpeted ones, talk about luxury!
This pin measures 1.5" tall.